JOBS AT SKILL HOUSE LEARNING
Skill House Learning is an educational services company with a focus of providing strategic B2B language learning programs for businesses and individuals. We help businesses to achieve their goals through customized ESL programs for their staff. Additionally, we are starting pilot programs in the areas of language, learning, and business.
Here at Skill House Learning, we view our staff as an essential asset to our company. Our goal is to provide a workplace that is professionally challenging, offers growth opportunity, and at the same time is welcoming and supportive.
Skill House Learning is poised to expand at the cross-section of language education and business. Our aim is to align language education with business goals to provide superior value for our clients. As more and more businesses seek to work internationally, this is growing market. We see ourselves in ten years with multiple branches across international lines.
Marketing and Sales Associate I
The selected individual will assist and support marketing and sales activities. We seek an extremely motivated individual who is resourceful, mature, confident, hardworking and able to perform independently and as part of a project team. The selected individual will be responsible for identifying opportunities, articulating our value proposition to new leads, and setting up meetings for the CEO. The position will be part-time. Pay will be based on experience.
- Conduct research of prospective targets, industries, markets, and competition
- Analyze data to uncover industry, company, and customer trends
- Call prospects to introduce Skill House Learning services
- Respond to new leads, scheduling meetings for the CEO and conference calls
- Conduct sales calls to uncover clients’ key business needs
- Follow up with prospects and client contacts
To Qualify For This Excellent Opportunity, Candidates Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business, or working towards degree
- Relevant 1-2 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be poised and articulate
- Devotion to excellent client service
- Strong research, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects and complete deliverables on schedule
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Mandarin Chinese language ability a plus
Skill House Learning is looking for a bright, business-minded, people-oriented person to assist with administrative duties. The position will be part-time. Pay will be based on experience.
Provide customer service in-person, over the phone, and via email
Assist with company and client scheduling
Organize the front office
Strong organization and time management skills
Ability to “think on your feet”
Microsoft Office skills a plus